Where I am from…?
I am from the Big Red Dog with huge paws and fluffy ears
The faceless yellow had and that monkey who always confounded him
The six-toed alien who read everyone’s thoughts to that
Poor Australian boy who was cast out
Forced readings of the English Great to the reason they made
Apocalypse Now and how I can
“always love the smell of Napalm in the morning”
To my love the be-spectacled mad man
Who made cars, dogs and even rigs attack us
To the master of horror who made guilt so palpable
I am the boy who can get lost for hours in the
Wizardry of words and the who will
even read the ingredients or directions if
nothing will suffice
I am from the Big Red Dog with huge paws and fluffy ears
The faceless yellow had and that monkey who always confounded him
The six-toed alien who read everyone’s thoughts to that
Poor Australian boy who was cast out
Forced readings of the English Great to the reason they made
Apocalypse Now and how I can
“always love the smell of Napalm in the morning”
To my love the be-spectacled mad man
Who made cars, dogs and even rigs attack us
To the master of horror who made guilt so palpable
I am the boy who can get lost for hours in the
Wizardry of words and the who will
even read the ingredients or directions if
nothing will suffice
No comments:
Post a Comment